Check out our upcoming classes, invitations & community events happening in your area that promote wellness and healthy lifestyles for all.
Out of the Ballpark Community Yoga in the Park
Join ABC’s of Health certified personal trainer & yoga instructor, Nicole Wilt, for some community yoga in the park to help raise funds for The American Heart Association while supporting Team IMPACT Nicole!
- Date: April 1st
- Time: 3:30-4:30 p.m. (Community Yoga by Nicole Wilt from 3:30-4 p.m.)
- Location: Meadowbrook Park in Prairie Village KS (right behind the clubhouse)
- Cost: Free (Donations accepted: 100% goes to The American Heart Association through Team IMPACT Nicole)
Yoga at the Kauffman Center
Yoga at the Kauffman Center takes place in Brandmeyer Great Hall and is designed to be an experience that activates the mind, body and spirit. There are two classes available, an 8:30 a.m. intermediate-level yoga flow class or a 10:30 a.m. yoga foundations class. Each session will be led by an experienced instructor with live accompaniment provided by a local musician and will begin with a short presentation by a Saint Luke’s medical professional.
- Yoga instructor: Nicole Wilt
- Musician: Brandon Draper
- Yoga Ticket: $10.00
- Date: Saturday, April 15, 2023
- Times: 2 Options
– 8:30 a.m. session – Intermediate Yoga
– 10:30 a.m. session – Yoga Foundations
Attendees must bring their own yoga mat and will be asked to sign a waiver when they purchase a ticket to this event.
Be sure to follow our Social Media Channels so you don’t miss out on ABC’s of Health classes, invitations & community events happening in your area that promote wellness and healthy lifestyles for all.